Sunday 3 May 2009

sunset siries 1

I have few siries of sunsets photo collection.These are a few that i manage to edit and post this time.Location Portland,Dorset from my back window.Over looking Chesil Beach which about 50 miles stretch.I live on Portland for nearly a decade and manage to take some photographs but disebabkan 'BUAH CEMPEDAK DI LUAR PAGAR@kata pak ngah,(pinjam pak ngah jgn mare) i mistakenly deleted a lot of folders from my hard drive!!!!!!!hehehehe all is not lost found a software that can retrieve it but mak oiiiii byknya kerja!!! I have to filter alot of images,cakap pun tak guna ,,still retreiving it!!! soooo will post apa yg I have,,Hope you enjoy..cheriooo




4 comments:

  1. Jing...luv these pictures! Put more photos lee...gambor ngko tengah masak ke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice foto JIn..! Besarnya kekuasaan Tuhan..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. alhamdulillah..atip most of my photos aku yg ambik so how? sikit syusyah mau ambik sendiri punya gambor!!!! nanti aku kena upload old printed photographs,,ada satu dua photo aku tgh kerja,,Mail glad you like it,,

    ReplyDelete

Followers